1 1/2 cups uncooked long-grain rice
1 Bag of Pic Sweet Seasoning Blend (Onion, Bell Pepper, Celery)
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 Pack of Cajun Sausage (3 Links)
2 (10 3/4-oz.) cans cream of Mushroom
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Cheddar-colby cheese blend
1/2 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs or Panko breadcrums
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Slice Sausage into bite size pieces.
- Melt butter in saucepan and stir in Picsweet and garlic and sauté 10 to 12 minutes or until tender. Stir in soup, salt, and pepper; cook 3 minutes.
- Combine mixture and rice. Pour mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with 1 cup shredded cheese and 1/2 cup breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted.